The CADMD series of conferences began in Warsaw in 1994 and is organized annually in Poland and Ukraine. This year we want to continue the tradition of the conference and invite you to Lviv, Ukraine.
Topics of interest
include but are not limited to different aspects of:
- Process control, identification, modeling, simulation of processes and systems.
- Methods and algorithms in CAD.
- Computer applications in engineering.
- CAD in electrical engineering: electronic devices, electrical machines, photooptics.
- Design and implementation of ECAD tools.
- CAD tools in industry 4.0.
- Power Systems and EnvironmentalProtection Facilities.
- Robotics, mechatronics and automation.
- Resonators, micro-optical devices, micro-fluid devices. MEMS integrated implementations.
- Information technology.
- Software, programming and algorithms, databases.
- Engineering education.
- 3D Scanning, Printing, Augmented and Virtual Reality Facilities.
- Intelligent systems and Artificial intelligence.