The CADMD series of conferences began in Warsaw in 1994 and is organized annually in Poland and Ukraine. This year we want to continue the tradition of the conference and invite you to one of the oldest cities in Ukraine - Lviv.
Due to the armed aggression of the russian federation, the conference will be held in the Hybrid format.Conference Programme
Topics of interest
include but are not limited to different aspects of:
- Process control, identification, modeling, simulation of processes and systems.
- Methods and algorithms in CAD.
- Computer applications in engineering.
- CAD in electrical engineering: electronic devices, electrical machines, photooptics.
- Design and implementation of ECAD tools.
- CAD tools in industry 4.0.
- Power Systems and EnvironmentalProtection Facilities.
- Robotics, mechatronics and automation.
- Resonators, micro-optical devices, micro-fluid devices. MEMS integrated implementations.
- Information technology.
- Software, programming and algorithms, databases.
- Engineering education.
- 3D Scanning, Printing, Augmented and Virtual Reality Facilities.
- Intelligent systems and Artificial intelligence.
November 24, 2022
Deadline for digest
November 27, 2022
Notification of acceptance
November 29, 2022
Final conference program
December 1 - 2, 2022
CADMD 2022 Conference
Camera-ready versions of the full papers (some selected, limited number of papers): January 31, 2023.
Information for authors
The working languages of the conference are English, Polish and Ukrainian.
Submitted papers (in English) should be original, containing new and original results. The material must be unpublished and not under submission elsewhere.
Prospective authors are invited to submit maximum one page digest to the Organizing Committee electronically in MS WordDoc or Rich Text Format. The required format of the digest will be delivered by e-mail or will be available on the Conference Web page. The digests will be available on the web page of the conference.
Reviewers, members of Program Committee, will evaluate each submitted digest. Their remarks and suggestions will be send back to the authors. Some selected, full version of the papers will be printed in the magazine of the National University "Lviv Polytechnic". Series: "Computer systems of design. Theory and practice".
Preferably, the submitted digest and the accepted full version of the papers (sections in the post-conference materials) should be written in MS Word using the template delivered by the organizers.
The paper should be printed on a sheet of size A4 (210 x 297 mm). Text should not exceed one page for a regular paper, including drawings and references. A brief abstract (one column wide) should be included as the first paragraph of the paper. Leave two blank lines before the abstract. Body of the abstract can contain max. 60 words (till 10 lines of the text). The heading of the abstract with 3.5 mm of extra margin. Leave one blank line between the abstract and the heading of the first section. The model paper should be printed on a laser printer.
Registration for the CADMD 2022 is 100€ per person, payable in advance. Attendees are responsible for their own reservations of a hotel. To reserve rooms, attendees should inform the Organizing Committee in advance.
International programme committee
- Prof. Aivars Aboltins Latvia University of Life Sciences and Technologies
- Prof. Jerzy Bajkowski Warsaw University of Technology
- Prof. Marian Banaś AGH University of Science and Technology
- Prof. Anna Timofiejczuk Silesian University of Technology
- Prof. Wojtek Sitek Silesian University of Technology
- Prof. Krzysztof Gaska Silesian University of Technology
- Prof. Bogusław Łasarz Silesian University of Technology
- Prof. Janusz Kotowicz Silesian University of Technology
- Prof. Marek Iwaniec AGH University of Science and Technology
- Prof. Jerzy Józwik Lublin University of Technology
- Prof. Roman Kaczyński Białystok University of Technology
- Prof. Krzysztof Mendrok AGH University of Science and Technology
- Prof. Krzysztof Kołodziejczyk AGH University of Science and Technology
- Prof. Petro Kosobutsky Lviv Polytechnic National University
- Prof. Piotr Krawiec Poznań University of Technology
- Prof. Tadeusz Kamisiński AGH University of Science and Technology
- Prof. Mykhailo Lobur Lviv Polytechnic National University
- Dr. Andrzej Łukaszewicz Białystok University of Technology
- Prof. Ireneusz Malujda Poznań University of Technology
- Prof. Oleh Matviykiv Lviv Polytechnic National University
- Dr. Mykhaylo Melnyk Lviv Polytechnic National University
- Prof. Jerzy Pokojski Warsaw University of Technology
- Prof. Krzysztof Pytel AGH University of Science and Technology
- Prof. Dariusz Perkowski Białystok University of Technology
- Prof. Yaroslav Sokolovsky Lviv Polytechnic National University
- Prof. Zinoviy Stotsko Lviv Polytechnic National University
- Prof. Tadeusz Telejko AGH University of Science and Technology
- Prof. Wiesław Tarełko Maritime Academy in Gdynia
- Prof. Robert Zalewski Warsaw University of Technology
- Prof. Rafał Wiśniowski AGH University of Science and Technology
- Prof. Vladyslav Yevsieiev Kharkov National University of Radio Electronics
Due to the armed aggression of the russian federation, the conference will be held in the Hybrid format.
The conference took place in Lviv at the Mytropolyta Andreya St., 3.
(Mytropolyta Andreya St., 3, Education building IV, room 320)
Lviv is the most unusual city in Ukraine, and its most colorful. It is one of the country's most popular tourist destinations.
Different eras, architectures, traditions, identities, temperaments, and histories have been woven into the common thread that is Lviv. On one hand, Lviv’s grandness inspires awe in its guests; on the other, its openness, elegance and inimitable warm atmosphere make this city one of the warmest and most hospitable in Ukraine. Lviv is filled with interesting events and outstanding figures.
Today Lviv is more than 760 years old and it has lots of stories to tell you not only as an architectural gem, but also as the modern capital of scientific, spiritual and artistic life.
Welcome to Lviv!
CADMD 2022. Organizing committee
- CAD Department, Lviv Polytechnic National University, Education building IV, room 327b
- Postal Address: 79013, CAD Department, Lviv Polytechnic National University, St. Bandera 12, Lviv, Ukraine
- Web-site: http://cadmd.lpnu.ua
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org